Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Back!

I started this blog when I was pretty darn young. I always tend to post on my other one and forget this exists. But lately, all I've been thinking of doing is posting about my travels and experiences because I always find it interesting to hear of others and I've been many places so I can tell you what I found to be good, and not good. In the next year I am sure of the fact that I will be road tripping to Texas (May), heading to Tofino, and in 2013, going on a Europe trip with my school that will entail seeing Berlin, Amsterdam, Vimy Ridge, Paris, and London. I have already been to these places apart from Berlin, but I think it will be a whole other trip due to the fact I am going with my friends, with my school, and seeing new monuments that I have just learned of in social class. Anyways, that's definitely some blog posts to look forward to because I'll definitely share my time there.
As of now I'm going to post where I've been in the last few years. That's a lot of places, so I'm going to do my best!

Committed as of now,
Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment